Do you want to start a pharma franchise business? There are certain documents you will require and if you have them, only then you are eligible for taking the pharma franchise. It may require investment and along with time and efforts but it’s always better to get your own license. You can either apply for your own license or use the license of the stockist to get the pharma franchise. To start a business, you require certain permissions from few administrations.
To get PCD pharma franchise in India, you must have these records:
Drug License Registration:
The other important agreement that is required for a PCD pharma franchise business is GST number. You should have a valid GST number with you.
Following things are in included in tax registration:
- 1. Value Added Tax(VAT).
- 2. Central Sales Tax(CAT).
- 3. Tax Identification Number(TIN).
- 1. Past Work Experience in Pharma Field.
- 2. Stockist to distribute your goods in your area.
- 3. Medical Representatives to promote your products.
- 4. Last but not least, you need to invest some money before you get to make some good returns.
To know it’s advantages, you can click here!